Friday 8 June 2007

I was about to say that Charlotte Goldman is a bitch, but why offend an innocent animal and a particularly loving and faithful one at that? So I'll stick to my original description of her, the one I gave her even before I knew how hard she was trying to ensnare Jean Claude - a mosquito, a tiny creature, insignificant to look at, noisy in intonation, a nuisance, always looking for someone to feed off, with a rather unpleasant bite which doesn't last long and most important of all, very easily squashed.

1 comment:

Charlotte Goldman said...

My name is Charlotte Goldman, but I've never met Jean Claude. It was a little disconcerting to find your comments when I Googled myself, as well written as they may be. Perhaps you could be more specific? I'm not offended, but some of the other Charlotte Goldman s might be. Good luck with writing and publishing.